Subscribe to the Evening Standard on YouTube:
Rumours that Kim Jong-Un is in a “fragile condition” after apparent heart surgery have been denied by South Korean officials.
Claims about the North Korean leader’s ill health surfaced after CNN cited an anonymous US official who said Kim was in “grave danger” after an unspecified surgery.
Daily NK, citing anonymous sources, also reported that Kim was recovering from heart surgery in the capital Pyongyang and that his condition was improving.
But the South Korean government said no unusual activity has been detected in North Korea on Tuesday and had no information about the rumours on Kim’s health.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Khuất Sở Tiêu trong 'Lưu lạc địa cầu' gây bão mạng xã hội Trung Quốc
- 460HP LOTUS EXIGE S 3.5 V6 SUPERCHARGED POV Test Drive by AutoTopNL
- Phó Thủ tướng Vương Đình Huệ làm Bí thư Thành ủy Hà Nội | THDT
- THVL | Chủ tịch Triều Tiên Kim Jong Un bắt đầu chuyến công du Việt Nam
- U.S. Officials Say Kim Jong Un May Be Incapacitated After Surgery | NBC Nightly News