“북한, 긴급시 김여정 최고지도자 권한 대행 준비” [요미우리]
North Korea has reportedly been preparing a contingency plan for succession since late last year.
The report in Japan’s Yomiuri Shimbun cites a source familiar with three-way discussions between Seoul, Washington and Tokyo… who says North Korea’s Workers’ Party central committee made an internal decision last year… that in the event of Kim Jong-un’s death or incapacitation, all power will be given to his younger sister, Kim Yo-jung.
The source added that since that decision the party and the military have been issued many orders under Kim Yo-jung’s name.
She currently serves in one of the highest positions on the Workers’ Party Central Committee, and is considered the second most powerful person in the regime… and her brother’s most trusted aide.
#KimYojung #NorthKorea #succession
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Khuất Sở Tiêu trong 'Lưu lạc địa cầu' gây bão mạng xã hội Trung Quốc
- 460HP LOTUS EXIGE S 3.5 V6 SUPERCHARGED POV Test Drive by AutoTopNL
- Phó Thủ tướng Vương Đình Huệ làm Bí thư Thành ủy Hà Nội | THDT
- THVL | Chủ tịch Triều Tiên Kim Jong Un bắt đầu chuyến công du Việt Nam
- U.S. Officials Say Kim Jong Un May Be Incapacitated After Surgery | NBC Nightly News